My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://miketice.co.cc and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 6, 2008

"Saving that first kiss for your wedding day is like really special and I hope that it inspires others to do consider as well."


ZOMG.

My wife finished watching John and Kate plus 8 this evening, which is bad enough, but it then transformed into a new show. This show is apparently called 17 Kids and Counting. For starters, who in their right mind would actually want to have 18 kids? The mother has spent 12 years of her life pregnant. 12 years! That is positively insane. But, what I think I have found even worse is the insanity involved in the religious ideas of this family. Everything that they ever possibly want to do, they have to pray about. The quote above? That was directly from the mother after a commercial break. The daughter even said the same thing. And the praying. I just don't even know what all to say. I am, at the moment, completely and utterly speechless. Maybe I will have more to say tomorrow after I have ruminated on it for a little bit.

No comments: